Since 2010, large components, whether single pieces or small series, have been the focus point of APO’s Industrial Lacquering business division.
In our state-of-the-art lacquering cabinets (8 x 4 meters), each equipped with a separate drying room, we lacquer objects of all kinds – from wooden constructions to plastic objects and metal parts to glass structures. Depending on the given specifications we use resilient solvent based lacquers or environmentally friendly water lacquer.
The range of decorative and effect lacquering covers a variety of options to change components’ look and feel.
DECORATIVE AND EFFECT LACQUERING
- Matte, glossy, high-gloss lacquering in all colour shades
- Structured lacquering
- Soft finish (“rubberised“ surface)
- Multi-layer lacquering
- Safety paint (luminescent)
- Conductive (EMC) paint
- Antibacterial lacquering
- Dry lubrication
- Protective paint to improve corrosion resistance
- Adhesive primer and Sealing lacquer
Whatever it is intended for:
- Automobile manufacturers
- Mould making
- Plastics industry
- Trade fair construction
- Metal engineering
- Show business or advertising
- Carpentry industry or furniture industry